View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

http://www.thehonorempire.org/forums...1-spell-drops/

Another discussion regarding spells drops, from which zones and mobs. When i get off work tonight I can index the relative info from these, just busy atm..

Additionally:

UP: Level 54-59 Luclin spells off the DA's and Gantru's (many of which conned EVEN to me at 57, and ALL the DA's and Gantru casters summon)
Deep: Level 54-60 Luclin spells. Need 3 tanks, a healer (2 is better) and a slower. Expect to pull only to the zone line. Spell drops are quite rare, mineral drops are uncommon (ores and luclinite)
GE: Level 53-60 Luclin spells. Raid type groups for all but single room camps. Spawns are relatively staid and recurring. Most creatures in the range of level 50.
Grey, TM, AR, ME, SD: 44 - 58 Luclin spells. Rare drops off any mob in the zone, named are better.
WW: Level 55-60 Velious spells. Should be called WOW. Dragons galore. half the mobs are level 58+, most summon, many spell drops.
SG: Level 51 - 57 Velious spells. Sirens stink, but drop some nice stuff. Rarely a spell.
CS, DN, VL, WL, KD, IK, SS: 44 - 60 Velious spells. Named are better, drops are rare. Faction plays a role in all areas except VL.
ToV: Level 57-60 Velious spells (most ancients too) CoV faction is the key, spell drops off named are a given. Raid level mobs only
Last edited by Nune; 05-25-2013 at 03:55 PM..