View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 10:41 AM
Kobold

Well my doods, it’s the time we’ve all been waiting for.

Our mission is complete here. We’re now ready for our victory lap parade before moving to resolved.

Full marks to Bankor and <Castle> for showing the introspection, clarity of thought, and perseverance to fully realize their self actualization and live their best life.

Quote:
Bankor <Castle> on 10/25:
and, at the end of the day, i have very little skin in the game. right? compared to you guys.
Unfortunately, not everyone was as amenable to embracing either their situation, nor taking personal responsibility for such.

Quote:
Xyram yesterday 12:00 pm:
If we're going to be held to the rules that are being put forward we are going to make our voices heard about how they are going to be shaped.
When “Keeping It Real” goes wrong.

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:01 pm:
Riot/AG/Freedom need to be the ones working on this
Quote:
Xyram yesterday 12:01 pm:
So to be clear, we are expected to not be a part of this conversation, but we will be held to the rules they create?
Who was this mysterious Xyram? His UN write privileges seem to have been since removed. His handle and affiliation may now and forever be lost to the dark aged murky waters of historical theory, even as his words live on.

Quote:
Purpyl <KWSM> yesterday 12:01 pm:
why dont we get a say in it?
Wait... we may now be able to postulate that Xyram was, at the time, with Kittens. This may bode well I’m sure!

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:04 pm:
I don't see you guys:
1) trying to snipe during tunare clear
2) wasting ring wars at 2 am
3) petitioning multiple times a week
4) clearing north TOV weekly
5) PMing staff every day about issues
6) being hostile towards everyone
If freedom/ag/Riot want to include you on any player agreements that would be superceded by server rules, then they can.
“Hello, 9-1-1? I’d like to report a.. a firearms related incident has occurred.”

And of course, an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us!

Quote:
Ziing <Riot> yesterday 12:15 pm:
KWSM is definitely a lot less hostile about raid issues, but very much disagree on them not* being in North ToV. They're frequently there, and have been subject to trains and such from trash pulls. They've also done several RW's, and I think most guilds are proposing new server rules for RW.
A more succinct and direct deconstruction of one’s opponent you shall never fi...

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:19 pm:
I understand, but AG/Freedom/Riot are the ones that are raid suspended
Oh.

Of course more words were exchanged. And I leave such things as an exercise for the reader. But at the end of the day...

Quote:
Galach yesterday 5:47 pm:
@@Riot @@AzureGuard @@Freedom LMK when you guys work out your issues and propose a joint plan
Friends, Gentleman, Esteemed Colleagues! What else is there to say?

Quote:
Grumph on 10/24:
Negotiations on an agreement to end The Ban
Should be conducted by the guilds that are banned.
QED