View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did they put the cap back @ 800? lol..

These devs are so f'ing bad at updating the general public about any changes, whether minute or huge.
It DOES suck big time, especially since they supposedly upgraded their server hardware over the last weekend, which was supposed to take care of their problems and increase the player cap, not reduce it.

The cap last week until the weekend was 1300, now they upgrade the servers and its down to 800 again!? Not to mention they let cheaters get away with their bs in the frontiers, where they take guard-less keeps and steal everyone else's relics without much effort whatsoever.

I was really looking forward to the server being stable after their upgrades, as well as fixing the major bugs, so much for that plan. It might be a good idea to just step away for a couple of weeks and let them sort it out.

I hope they atleast do a complete reset (wipe) after they iron out the major bugs and fix PvE and RvR.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"