View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can and will judge other humans for enjoying shitty TV

People that legitimately enjoy the bachelor have poor taste, including your internet wife and real wife

**I admit kardashians is not much better but at least these women are running their empire
See it's not that I don't judge her: I do (and again, I make her wear headphones so I don't have to listen to that drek). And for that matter I judge you for watching the Kardashians.

My point wasn't that I don't judge TV shows or the people that watch them, it's that I do so and then get on with my life. There are more important things to worry about than whether or not a TV show is "bad", especially if that level of badness is just par for the course.

If someone watched a reality TV show where husbands beat their wives I'd judge that person a lot more harshly, but for the "sin" of watching typical reality TV? I'd have almost no friends/family at all if I stopped talking to everyone who watched at least one reality or otherwise terrible TV show (I count crap like Big Bang Theory in that category also).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.