View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. Cause China virus I cannot change, it's now part of the experience here no matter if I like it or not.

I can however decide if I want someone to Inject me with God knows what out of fear of China disease.
Lune, you seem smart. Did you realize there are hundreds of deadly diseases that could kill you? Do you realize we don't vax for most all of them? or fear them? Know why? Cause the TV doesn't tell you to worry about them.

Also, exposing my immune system to harmful ingredients that your beloved scientists want to inject me with is 1000% not a natural or normal response imho. It's the very definition of madness.

I'll take my chances.

SUPER PASS, THANKS! But I hope you keep doing whatever you want to your own body to make you feel safe. I know the talking heads really got ya all worked up. I hope Jesus brings you some truth and comfort!
yeeup i'm surely the worked up one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

again, i'll take the vax over the chinavirus. since i dont get to choose whether i get the virus or not...or something. totally nonsensical take bro

also the vax isn't 'god knows what' btw, u just dont know anything but an angry Christ
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-28-2021 at 02:55 PM..