View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 04:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have lodi boots on my ranger, but only really as a soupquest memoire. Yes you can click on other targets.

When doing multiplayer stuff there is usually someone that can cast a better AC buff. Clerics, paladins, enchanters, shamans, even necromancers can cast slot 4 AC. Soloing.... Maybe its worth it? Perhaps it will slightly turn RNG in your favour on the toughest mobs you might face.
The fun of buffing lowbies and like you say the biggest mobs meaning I get external buffs anyway is starting to make me think of switching to boots then.

I just wonder if the increased downtime and damage taken by me from enemies mathmatically means that the clicky is objectivly better than waiting for the proc. Like is that damage worth more than the increased AC. I guess to an extent it depends on how soon it procs... real min maxing hours.

Meanwhile a lot of my gear is shit and I'm not level 60 so I should focus on that haha