View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Requoting from Ikon's post...

Quote:
The play nice policies, in regards to spawns and camping, are designed to promote equal access to the areas. If a group can get into a room, they have as much right to be there as anyone else. Are the policies perfect? No, of course what is? No matter what policy we adopt, there will be people who are helped by the policy, and others that are hurt. Sometimes the policy may help them in one instance and hurt in another.

As I've mentioned in the past, if anyone has any ideas for policies that are easy to understand, are enforcable, do not require a larger CS team than before or after the Play nice policies, and will please everyone, I'd be happy to discuss them. - Gordon
So much truth in one post, can't make everyone happy and moving goalposts in any direction will upset people. Take the "wipe red" thread for example, if it was wiped do you think everyone (everyone) will be happy with the outcome? I doubt it, it just moves the conversation on to something else people are unhappy about or want done differently [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]