View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

LOL you guys don't know jack shit about actual science, eh?
Just (((global warming)))?
Damn embarrassing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you were kicked out of your blue state HS for lowering their national standards, have you ever picked up an actual book or journal on science since then? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...if ever?

Yeah this is actual theory produced by PHD's, and even put into experiments with results. And if you have bothered to follow the fascinating CERN project (though imo they are abusing it), they even speak of reaching into other dimensions in their press releases. It's what they are doing, dumbasses, duh? A lot of this has come about through quantum physics; yes, another science thingy /facepalm

I actually am a great admirer of quantum physics, it's so awesomely spooky yet while producing actual results. Ever since I was a kid and discovered the existence of black holes through my interest in astronomy, I've been fascinated with time-space, then later quantum physics as we began to understand it's relationships better. Likely Newton and Einstein were all wrong, about everything! Everything! fucking everything!!! The actual physical understanding of the natural universe is grasped by a very small percentage of the world population. Most scientists are locked into old world propaganda to control the masses. But eyes have begun to open. Just not here :/

There is a revolution coming. Massive advancements.