View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pop-over itembox thing could work well with the 'Fashion: ColorName' item in the bottom tray, I know I use those links all the time to find out the color of the item. For example:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I feel like you may have even had it like this at one point?
That was never a feature, but it's a fun idea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'll add it to my to do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding the 'Fashion/Appearance (Wrong Tint)' section, I've never really needed to see what Plate/Leather/Cloth generally looks like on every different race, but that may be because I'm already hella immersed? I guess it could be helpful for things like Velious Chain 1, or Velious Chain 2 but I don't mind clicking the 'Fashion: Velious Chain 1' link from the bottom tray to see those different sets.

But the screenshots of the actual items (Fashion/Appearance) are nice to have.
The thing is, some armor really does look different on an Ogre vs. a Halfling. If you want to see what ___ looks like, seeing it with the wrong tint on a fellow Halfling could give you a closer idea to what it would look like on your character than seeing it with the correct tint on an Ogre. It does depend on the armor, but I'm just hesitant to not have those "off tint" options at all when they might be useful to people.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-18-2019 at 01:27 AM..