View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrubius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you both so much, this is great info!

Shamwowi, I appreciate all of your shammy posts and was hoping you would post here. Ayillish is on the list. Pulling her to the shore is my struggle, but I did watch your video of pulling Brat and that helps.

It sounds like you aren't necessarily seeing the chest slot (currently fungi) as a major upgrade opportunity? I thought this could be my greatest magnitude stat increase, especially AC/HP/Resists, since it's chest slot...
Thanks!

Yes, if you can get Vindi BP, go for it[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That is one of the best resistance pieces you can get that isn't non-selling raid loot. Based on your post I assumed you weren't raiding, or had a lot of time to randomly come online for loot rights. You don't NEED to raid to get a Vindi BP, but you will need to coordinate with a guild to get loot rights, and I believe it goes for around 100k. Selling your Fungi would help go towards that fund if you can get loot rights lined up.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of options for high resist chest pieces, Vindi BP and VP Robe is basically it. The Skyshrine armor is only +4 to all res, for example. There really isn't a cheap alternative sadly.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-08-2021 at 08:29 PM..