Thread: Miscellaneous: How do I research?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 04:50 AM
Sarnak

This is all great information. However, keep in mind that data on the Internet has been HEAVILY edited, deleted and otherwise omitted from the public. DARPA parses through billions of URLs per second with drones. They search for any information that does not meet public standards of this timeline and any information that is classified. ALL of it gets deleted or moved. That being said, Sharkskin gloves are an EQ 1 item and yet they're not found anywhere. I've met a few other players that say they have seen them on Eq1, how can we search for an item that "doesn't exist"? And yes they do exist, I had them on live and it was not EQ2, those advanced gloves are based off EQ1 Sharkskin Gloves. (+4AC +5sv magic gloves they were from Odus, it was a similar questline to the Sharkskin Shield but Erudites got magical gloves. You also did not have to be an erudite to wear them. I was a human I believe when I had my gloves.) And just because your "database" doesn't have the information for the gloves does not mean they never existed. There are rooms in EQ that "don't exist" and I have been inside of them on p99 blue. (The Highkeep hidden room with a door you can only open in first person and highkeep vaults for example.)
Last edited by Mazoku; 08-18-2019 at 05:01 AM..