View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Neck: +6 dragon neck, don't bother with dragon tooth choker

Waist: Spider Fur belt is an upgrade that is cheap. Blood Runed Girdle you pay a real premium for, which I don't think is worth it for you at this point.

Feet: if your guild kills vindi, boots of the vindicator

Face: Eyepatch of Plunder

Wrist: you didn't list your wrist items but you should have silver chitin wristband or be showing up at scout rolls for bracer of benevolence at this point. If you want to switch to giant faction now that you have most of your skyshrine loot. Warlord's bracer is a good warrior wrist if you can find a pickup WToV raid.

Ring: I don't know what your stamina is like, if it is close to 205 unbuffed yet or not but working towards your 9th ring would be good.

Ear: Earring of Essence + Black Sapphire Electrum Earring . The black sapphire electrum earrings gives 2ac 35hp for only 550pp each.

Shoulder: if you are going to spend money for a big ticket item. Matchless Dragonwing Mantle is the best droppable shoulder item for a warrior. they are like 40k though. 65hp

Back: once again....another big ticket item, upgrading from cloak of the crystalline waters to cloak of flames for the 50hp.

I'd say get the +6 dragon neck and the earrings for now until you get to 60 and then work on the rest of the list.