View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a MASSIVE load of shit and you know it. Suggesting that a casual-palying father and son stand ANY CHANCE of PVPing against the horde of deleveled NTOV twinks is absolute horseshit.

Then again I'm sure you know that.
Dang dude you musta last played red99 in 2015 or something and been bind camped down 4 levels. I can solo to 50 without even typing /enter and would probably see pvp 5% of time or less. Meanwhile 100% of all mobs are up. By the time NTOV came out no one but the psychoest path was bothering with a 10th alt twink PK there is no one to hunt at all.

I wish Pivo was full of shit, I really do. But red is the most normal and carebear server offered by project 1999 right now because the extreme psychopath skuzzlord RMT blooming onion permapharmers EQ-for-a-living guys are not spending time there at all. The 60 people still playing really are having a good time. The 300+ people not playing are waiting for a new server with eager anticipation but current red99 offers good questing for anyone who likes everquest.

If you're a legit new player going through the grind on red99 eventually someone is going to dump a huge pile of gear on you. There is a major backlog of gear that has no economy to sell. If it isn't all sold to vendors which it probably mostly is, there are guild and personal banks just bursting at the seams at this point. No exaggeration. Its basically just a matter of time before some guild tries to be in your good graces because they need some more warm bodys. PVP can still happen level 1-56 but when it does its like a quaint homage to better times of olde.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-21-2021 at 06:11 AM..