View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you.

I think my main concern was that I find it an interesting logical conundrum that people keep arguing about group efficiency, but ironically a group is usually pretty inefficient if the Paladin is doing a lot of clutch saves. Obviously there are exceptions to this, like if you are trying to run a low man group without a pure healer.
It's because they are referencing KC lcy/velks ent groups where mobs are all over the place. So yea, some extra roots/heals can be helpful. But in reality I think it's just enabling the support classes to slack off more, so that necro can /pet attack and cast splurt on mobs dieing in < 30 seconds and the cleric can watch netflix and toss a cheal every once in awhile.

Sk will bring more dps to the table, unlock more group content with FD, and can rip aggro on incoming mobs safer/faster with DC than blind/stun. I have a pally, but I'd rather play my SK in 95% of situations. They are a better overall class, and there's a reason you have 4-5 times more sks on at a time than pallies. Pallies biggest edge is collecting soulfire dkp in the raid scene.
Last edited by Crede; 07-29-2022 at 11:26 AM..