Thread: New ToV rules
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, first off, do you really think Braknar just whipped this up on his own? The staff does not make major changes to the raid scene because one GM decides to; I guarantee Rogean was involved, and very likely all the other GMs and possibly Nilbog and some devs too (I'm unclear exactly how much the devs weigh in on server operation stuff, but they must at least a little because they've posted comments about it in the past).

Second, do you really think the staff would make such a major change without even thinking of the last major change they made to the raid system (ie. earthquakes)? Like, their whole goal is to manage the raid scene, but in a few short months they completely forgot their last raid scene fix and just decided to implement a completely new and incompatible one?

I mean, I guess all that's possible, but it seems a lot more likely that Rogean et all are a lot more competent than you guys are giving them credit for. And 10+ successful years of running the most popular emulated EQ server on the planet sort of supports my take.
This aged poorly.