View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 12:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default To the level 40 I ported last night with no tip..

I am a member of DAP, and I provide transportation services all across Norrath. I always try to provide quick expedient ports with as little downtime as possible. Last night I was once again providing ports, and a level 40 asked me for a ride to WC. After porting and sowing the individual, they ran off and provided no compensation or even a thank you. If this was a lower level or new player, I would completely understand and it wouldn’t bother me at all. Even if the player offered a thanks and said they had no money, I would be okay with that. However, there was no thank you for your time or not even 1 cp of compensation.

Please understand that ports cost both mana and time.. Time sent for porting you across Norrath, as well as time spent medding to regain mana. I will gladly port anyone, even if they have little to no money. I port for CR’s all the time. But for a high level player who was not on a CR, this was not the case. 98% of players on Green are understanding and generous. Some players have even been very generous with their tips. While I do not ever expect 50plat per port, I do expect that my services are compensated in some form or at least acknowledged by the other party. To this individual. Please do not ask me for a port again, as you will not be getting one.
Last edited by joshuarmccorkle; 01-05-2020 at 01:16 PM..