View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw rogean this weekend training for the 2021 Paris-Dakar rally in the mojave desert near twenty-nine palms marine base in cali. He was riding a 90's KTM LC4 with the huge safari tanks. He was drinking natural spring water he gathered himself and filtered through his berkey water filter which he keeps in a yurt. He had the bike rigged up with a speaker so he could blast "all souls night" by loreena mckennit on full repeat during 12 hr endurance riding sessions.

When I spoke to him he told me that all of these things he was doing were to prepare for brown 99.

I think it is imminent, I would expect corroborative confirmation here, also imminently.
Gutstoo, I read this at work and died. Everyone is staring at me from their desks.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!