View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Banned

I won't just venting a tiny little bit.

You people deserve it tho. (well you don't Nilzark maybe not over this one).

Reason will win fear not.

It's been dealt with. In the kindest gentlest way possible. Zero ppl where harmed. And there was and is zero intent to harm. I'm just really distraught at how thoughtless people can be sometimes. Why...?

I guess the herbs are now just decorative.

It some how got on like all of them too it's pretty crazy how bad it got (actually kinda funny now that I'm calming down some) but..

Jesus

People do enough stupid shit to regularly kill themselves the government should definitely not be caring for them in the hospital on kidney dialysis. Death from natural stupidity does need to happen.

--- Portals have always been open. Let's just cram them wide open plz k and thx.

i'm more worried than mad about ppl using the spices and now i'm 99% sure they wont so problem averted I am still flabbergasted....

there were like AN infinite number of better places to pollute the good earth with our industrial waste than directly into the herb garden...

normally I am quite proud of IQ 80 which is a solid number, but this was really an IQ 40 move.

I'm pretty sure those big brained super smooth prefrontorals over at CERN are doing G-d's work for humanity.

*///close of my livejournal*
Last edited by starkind; 07-07-2022 at 09:53 AM..