View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobot02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its just simply twist in the wrist to use the mouse that causes stress, chair, desk, supporting it etc dont make any difference, they dont remove the need to twist my wrist to control the mouse. thanks for the input tho, also ive taken years off of gaming and as soon as i use a mouse the pain returns, its simply mouse use that is the problem. I will look into a steam controller tho
Sure, but if the angles of all your body parts were correct, your mouse usage wouldn't hurt you. It's the fact that your arm is bent, your wrist isn't straight, or whatever else ... in other words, it's your ergonomics (or lack thereof) that are causing the injury.

As others have said, a more ergonomic mouse (vertical, ball, etc.) could help, but checking your posture, arm/wrist position, leg angle, etc. could also. And yes, I understand the pain isn't in your leg, but if your legs (or any other body part) is positioned incorrectly, your body might move other things (incorrectly) to compensate, indirectly causing your injury.

Basically you want things to look like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.