View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Bump hounds still low aggro range and running slower then Jboots,

Velium hounds currently on beta can be easily outran with Jboots, it seems this was not the case back in 2001~ Also a post mentioning the other npcs the hounds share a spawn table with

Quote:
Posted: Jun 19th 2001 2:28am| IP: Logged | Reply... Reply to this
By: Anonymous
Score: Default

Link to this post

Kept up almost pace for pace with lvl 57 sow. The only way for me to escape was to get to zone. Snare has been resisted everytime, (I have yet to land a snare on Hounds or Drakes). They hit HARD.
Mastodons, Brontotheriums, velium hounds, wyverns, and cragwyrms all share the same spawns. Unfortunately Wyverns and Cragwyrms are on Claws of Veeshan faction, so if you're trying to maintain good faction with them and that's all that is up, you're screwed.
Quote:
Fast Reply... By: Aekhold,
17 posts
Posted @ Fri, Sep 21st 10:46 PM 2001 Score: Decent[3.00]
They outrunned my sow (lvl 55) and Gladly I had Spirit of Cheetah memmed, and then bye bye Wolfie
By the way I'd like to know if they are soloables for a lvl 55 shammy, harder hit I took was 149 so I guess it's possible, just to know if they are slowables thank you

PS: J and Tboots are "only" 35% faster than normal movement, sow is 55% at lvl 50+, so take care you're not safe with your boots, giants and some high mobs will easily hit you while you'll try to escape them just a bit faster (just buy our potions to feel safer )
source:http://web.archive.org/web/200202141....shtml?id=6322