View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Open Kael Platehouse Raid - Wednesday, November 25

Plate House RAID in Kael SET the day before Thanksgiving, November 25 around 1145pm EST/845pm PST!

If we can get some well geared toons to attend, we can do the cycle with just 1 group. However, my goal is to get anyone interested to come join the fun! This will be open exclusively to those who have joined my Discord server. Join and share “The Midnight Club” Discord with your friends and Guild members.

Link: https://discord.gg/QJhTuy5hf3

Levek 42+ required to attend. Check #loot-rules for a list of loot rules in Kael.

I will not be able to go on voice for the raid in our “Raid Voice” voice channel due to my son who will be asleep during the raid. However, I will need everyone to join to listen to instructions. Additionally, everyone attending will need to join #raid-chat, which will be beneficial for those who cannot join on mic. I plan on using /ooc for all event messages i.e INCOMING, ASSIST, etc.

Finally, I will need someone to lead the raid. If you want to lead the Platehouse raid, please let me know. Otherwise, I’m going to base it off a P99 document lol.

I’m hoping for a big turn out! Come get some loot. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

-Watcho <The Second Sons>