View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the developers take into account how many players have invested countless hours of farming into the current iteration of epics, and how wildly popular some epic twinks are on Blue 1999 especially?

Item requirements are not classic, and this will have an extremely negative impact on the gameplay of people who spent and invested their time into the existing system for the past several years/months and were enjoying the classic fruit of their labor. Many of which are not 46+ yet and are still leveling.

On these grounds, I'd urge scrapping the item requirement change and favor a 46+ turn-in requirement change. Grandfathering in those who have already invested hard playing time into the current system to earn their epic. This is the most fair way to go about it, is it not nilbog?

I can't help but feel this is more than gung-ho with very little regard for how many people have been investing time farming, trading, and buying and selling in order to afford their epic for their twink.

Anyone care to comment on the time people have invested for many months/years under the current system to earn their epic? Hundreds of hours depending on the epic in question.

I see a lot of cheering and jeering, but no one addressing the real issues with a sudden abrupt non-classic change like this.

The player at the beginning of the thread mentioned quitting, hes one of many people who invested the time to earn his epic. There are more people who played Project 1999 the way it was meant to be played, than those casual players who are the vocal majority posting in this thread cheering the changes.

I feel the cheers are off-topic and even a little immature, as this is a discussion forum?