View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Population will be hovering around 1k when this change goes through, I'd once again rethink about how to handle this situation properly without screwing over a lot of people.
The only thing we can do is pressure staff to address the critical core issues surrounding this change and the inevitable fallout that the change could cause if it goes in "As Announced" condition without any further discussion.

I see mostly toxic forum trolls are dictating the discussion here and that is why I came to post, in an attempt to have a debate and discussion on the potential impact of this change.

I may create a separate thread with the concerns outlined in more detail. But this forum disgusts me, yet again, as all I see are trolls and anti-social casual players dictating feedback and jeering at the staff.

Yet again. Hopefully we can have some type of discussion about this change with staff involved, but I am not holding my breath. Trolls posting pictures, jerking off in a sock, and waving middle fingers, as usual. Rants and Flames type of posting.

Is there really no moderation at all on the Project 1999 forums? These are the types of posts I would expect in Rants and Flames for gods sake.

Disgusted.
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-01-2015 at 04:39 PM..