View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and no!

Its more like wizards, if wizards was trying to take itself 100% seriously.

Same director though! So it is very weird.

I watched an interview with him once regarding the animated Lord of the Rings movie, that he directed as well, where he said a homeless person came into his garage studio and said, "I hear you make animation. I want make animate." Like with that weird broken English. And he said "Hell yes!" (because he is nuts like Brad Mquaid) and gave her a scene to work on, I later watched the movie and was like, oh yeah that scene was at a tavern where orcs and stuff were singing.

Im pretty sure I found that scene, the orcs like morph into different shapes like the artist was on acid lol its totally insane.

So yeah your assessment of his movies is 100% accurate haha they are made by people who are nuts.

I appreciate them for a lot of the same reasons I love classic everquest though.
Sounds like something to watch, but without the wife (she truly hated Wizards).

BTW, fun fact: you know the studio behind (most?) of those movies, Topcraft Studio? They would later break up and form two new studios. The first made a little cartoon you may have heard of (Thundercats), while the second became an even more famous animation studio ... Studio Ghibli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.