View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that casual guilds used to have a rotation on P99 right, and it wasn't exactly successful it created tons of drama. Too many guilds tried to enter the rotation so guilds would get a dragon like Gorenaire once every 4-6 months, smaller guilds that couldn't kill things on their own would team up with other smaller guilds but still maintain separate slots in the rotation, This upset the larger guilds in the rotation who felt the smaller guilds were double dipping, but the guilds couldn't find a compromise and eventually the larger guilds broke the rotation and the smaller guilds formed CSG to compete against them.

Rotations are neither original or 100% successful when it comes to P99, I personally liked the old class system where the casual rotation existed, but I also understand that the rotation was extremely flawed and it was always destined for failure.
If you're referring to the Class C/R stuff, that was not a rotation (so it doesn't count, either as failed or successful).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.