Thread: Green Server
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have I sufficiently answered your question? If not, I'm sure Loramin can do it better.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I made a wiki page for Green, but honestly this thread has more info than it does (if anyone wants to update it, it's a wiki ...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like 12 months and 8 months, respectively, if we assume Green99 will follow the "Live Date" column on the left:

We have only speculation at this point.)
Yeah, personally I think the devs are going to let Green exist for some amount of time after Luclin's drop. If not, Green would only have a tiny amount of time to enjoy the final patches, and it seems like it would make more sense to give people at least a few months to enjoy that final era of the server.

But we'll just have to wait and see.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 08-06-2019 at 10:59 AM..