View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun ideas, but I think the Freeport Invasion is the least likely to happen (or if it does, it would only be as a GM event or something). We know very little about custom content, but we do know it will be "classically inspired" (or "classically themed", or however you want to say it).

Changing the basic functioning of one of the most central zones in the game wouldn't be very classic.
I get that. But I'd like the custom content to be STORY driven and start a narrative for the server that makes it interesting. One-and-done "events" aren't what I imagine the custom content to be. If they're adding new zones, that's fine -- but I also think it'd be cool to modify the current zones and have to change up how we function within the game.

But I also like roleplay and immersion, so maybe I'm just a different audience than the rest of the server. I'm curious what others are expecting beyond just "new items" and a "zone unlock".