View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Large Rat

Here is a list of a few ideas I jotted down, my apologies if you think they suck:

• New class: Arcane Knight / Battle Mage - a new hybrid class of the warrior and wizard classes. Could either be a tank similar to the SK/Paladin or a damage oriented hybrid like the ranger.

• Tavern buffs: This would be a system sort of similar to how entertainers worked with Star Wars Galaxies. Players could go to taverns and receive a specific line of long lasting, low impact buffs from either players or NPCs via a system that encouraged more players to spend time in these locations.

• Vampire / Werewolf system: Sort of similar to what The Elder Scrolls games have been doing for ages, allow players to do something like a quest, etc. to become infected with an ability to become a vampire or werewolf (ideally this would give players both a benefit of some kind along with the expected repercussions, i.e. takes DOT in daylight).

• New Race/Class combinations: Some ideas I had were Barbarian Paladin / Barbarian Cleric (Mith Marr), Dwarf Shadowknight (Rallos Zek), Dwarf Bard, Dark Elf Bard, Erudite Rogue, Iksar Druid / Iksar Ranger / Iksar Rogue (Agnostic ? Veeshan ?).

• Wandering/Relocating Gypsie camps: unsure of how feasible this is with the game client.

• Name tags for crafted objects (i.e. “Made by Soandso” would be displayed on your Banded Gauntlets).

• More trade skill recipes: More cultural armor that was made along the same lines statistically as what is currently in the game would be pretty awesome.

• Project M: not an original idea, but would love to see it again.

• Add robe graphics for wood elves, I believe Shards of Dalaya experimented with this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

• Added new zones: Stuff like ‘The Loping Plains’ etc. make for great areas that could be custom content but I’d imagine making a compatible zone like this would be an epic endeavour.