View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we get a blue section for these dorks to go die off in
You're in the Blue threads, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ExCuse me
pleAse ceAse thiS toXic blue behaVior or I will b ForCes to repOrT thiS ☝️ infrActiOn
No wonDer elVeS left BLuE!!!
Lmao, coming from THE ChOrTlEs "BiG sIp" SnOrTlEs, I'll wear that 'toxic' button like that kid from Disney/Pixar's cult-classic Rom Com, Up.

As long as we're de-legitimizing a decade of work on all accounts - people sharting on the work done by the GMs, people sharting on the work done by innocent players, people sharting just to shart - why not shart on RL? Where's the line drawn between RL (wo)man hours and emotions sunk into making and cultivating p99, and RL (wo)man hours and emotions sunk into other (sometimes toxic) relationships?

I'm playing Green as we speak, fwiw. As a nutjub, it's just fun to play with you nutjobs on and off the court =).

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3