View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define "us."

I'm not sure if you paid attention to blue, but when these changes were put into effect, it forced the mega guilds to the table and negotiate sharing/alternating dragons.

I'm sure the GMs would love to see the same community outreach and agreements be struck between the active guilds.

Instead of asking the GMs to undo the ToV revamp, what you should focus on is recruiting people to red and helping them start from scratch. Help with ports, CRs, newbie gear, newbie spells, and possibly make a support alt to level with them so the grind isn't lonely and tedious. That sounds like a lot, right? It is.

Do that to get the population up on Red. This way you and your new found friends can take on ToV with the required raid force that the GMs feel is now needed. Otherwise I do not know what to tell you.

It's been frustrating to try and get things off the ground on Red due to some toxic players that enjoy ROFL stomping people WAYYYYY undergeared than they are.

I've been having a blast in Vanilla WoW. You're welcome to join me if you like.
Nice. Have fun on WoW.

By your logic, you should abandon this thread and start a new thread for your post.