View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

A few ideas:

On the higher end, Bladed Thulian Claws might be obtainable, assuming people are farming the Rubi BP. Polished Steel Dirk is also a good one (8/23) off spectres in Qeynos Aquaducts, but not in p99 wiki for some reason. Lastly, you may be able to get an Electrum Bladed Wakizashi from the Vampire teeth quest in Mistmoore (is this era?).

For more low level (20's) obtainable items, Jambiya off Hatar in Oasis, Cat o' Nine Tails, or Mystical Claws of JoJo from Kerra Isle (assuming the revamp is in), Gladius/Pugius from Unrest, Obsidian shard/scimitar from Sol A, and Silverish Scimitar from SK come to mind. Lots of scimitars for some reason. Also, obviously Dragoon Dirk is there as well.

Also, Ashenwood Short Spear and maybe, Stiletto of the Bloodclaw for SHD from Najena?

I think there was a drop in pre-infected Splitpaw that was pretty decent, but can't find any info on it / not sure if that will be on green.

Assuming it's in at release, Ghoulbane is obtainable at 30 for Paladins (is this in era?).

Disclaimer, I played classic after the Sol temple quests were put in, so I don't know exactly what is in era for release, esp. given the quasi-classic nature of the content at p99 release.