View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

God I hate agreeing with Fandee.

Thing is this. If you camping below the tower then you infringing upon the pond groups mobs because (you know) a group of elves do spawn and will aggro you at that very spot below the tower. Also, gargs could aggro if you guys "accidentally" back into them.

Your group deliberately picked a place that has the potential to pull pond mobs as well as having the luxury to run into the hallway and pull those easily too.

You broke the usual unwritten agreement of how the pond mobs and hallway mobs are managed, so no wonder the pond group were agitated just as you would have been too had you been in the pond group. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, that zone when packed is a nightmare, and I just avoid it now. I find it more relaxing and more fun in less crowded places whereas I used to love MM with a passion. As you say, lots of "big babies" tend to go there though and when it's packed I have little patience with people that complain incessantly in /ooc or who infringe upon typical camping spots just as your group did.