View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Post H.M.S. Fish Scales...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~
Friday, October 13th, 3104, 11:45p.m.

Apparently, Fur Lined Boots and fish entrails on a wet pier do not a good combination make...

I lost my footing, slipped, and fell straight into the ocean as the boat starting moving. Everyone just sat there, laughing, as the boat sailed away. I managed to tread water enough to grab ahold of a canoe and pull myself onto a low dock. I think I'm just going to curl up here in embarrassment until I dry off...

Now, I need to go explain why I have to take the next midnight ship out... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess that's what I get for being so awful at fishing. While I was fishing though, I couldn't help but overhear a story about a Darkwater Piranha that is rumored to swim the Nektulos Forest river... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Fishing while waiting for the ship in East Freeport. Need a Rusty Dagger?)

~~~
Sunday, October 15th, 3104, 3a.m.

The Port Authority had some sort of issue with the ship's manifest, so it was delayed an entire day, but we finally made it. I'm setting up a camp here on the Sisters' island in the Ocean of Tears.

We are allowed 14 hours at port, so I'm having a look around until we cast off again. Some dwarves over the hill were kind enough to let me use their campfire and even their axe to cut some wood.

A Gnome asked me about Spirit of the Wolf magic while I was perusing the Sisters' wares, but he immediately seemed very hesitant after he caught a glimpse of my red Symbol of Discord... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~