View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See invis'ing a mob doesn't let them see hide AFAIK. Only very specific mobs will see a rogue.
Correct and this is why u want to find AE mobs that will break the sneak hide and then transfer agro.

DMO, teaching u guys how to fucking pvp these fucking antonican hand out fucks on blue out of ur 20 hour item camp, while they are AFK or cant even fucking hit the mob.

SO infuriating. Also take it one step further, if you have a "problem" like this, just start pulling AE mobs and killing them, specially in guk or basically anywhere a list is u can find mobs that AE. even if you are trying to avoid breaking the piece of shit afk monks FD/rogues sneak hide thats been sitting there for 16 hours(happened to me, let him sit there thinking i was going to farm his jboots for him and then we made sure to start pulling najena's entire room to drezl when it was almost his turn to afk some more so i could farm his boots for 20+ hours, that solved that) they will get hit with an AE eventually due to how the game works and FUNNY enough alot of these people don't even stay logged in when they start getting AE'd.

THEY CAN STAY HITTING THE AFK CHECK for 20+ hours while fd/hidesneak but cant handle being AE'd by frogs/magicians in najena. yet they deserve i carve them out a list item that potentially takes 20 hours, just to get?

All of you assholes can get fucked, Personally i have faith in humanity and the server staff, I play by a strict "don't be a dick" policy, not exactly the PNP rules. i know i know, follow the rules, however i find following the dont be a dick policy makes for a whole lot better social experience on Everquest than engaging people over PNP. i much rather share a camp and talk to them and eq and other stuff while rotating mobs for instance.

That said. WHEN I SEE A DICK AFKING 20 hours EXPECTING ME TO FARM HIS THEN PUT MY 20 HOURS IN AFTER THAT, U CAN GET FUCKED RIGHT UNDER THE QEYNOS DOCKS.