View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or maybe those people that "can't even kill it" can kill it when they work together, but one person on the list refuses to help "because they can solo it, so fuck the rest"

The lists are 25/35+ for a reason, because you can actually do the content if you group together. You know, like what the game encourages.

Every single toxic shitlord I've seen at a /list camp so far is someone who can either FD or who can solo the mob. Once they have a method of getting what they want on their own, their sense of community / helping out goes completely out the window and they view everyone else as "in their way".

I've seen people actively work together to get higher #s killed just so they can get their chance faster -- and this is against people who were in the group for 20+ hours, helping everyone else until they got their chance.

The selfishness is unrelenting.
there is a difference between working together and people literally afking expecting you to kill a mob for you while they afk...... dont conflate the too. Also the people who do this can kill the mob, and still afk wait for u to farm their item. If you have not ran into this, you have not listed. This is a huge ongoing problem. It makes me sick honestly.

edit: you know how many lists i been on while we all work together to kill the mob, so the afk guy can get his item? fuck that bullshit.