View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no no no ...

I love rains because they bring life ... life that will live and then die ... and rot .

There is no rot without life, there is no life without rot.

People always think Bertoxxulous is just an Alien Being, hellbent on making everything sick or dying for a twisted inanity of action.

What people faill to see if the beauty behind the process of life, how life, unlike those misguided Rodcet Nife dupes think, is about being a stepping stone to death and then rot.

Without rot there is no renewal, no putrid fumes boiling, ironically enough to some blinded fools like Lashun, with myriads of tiny specks of life, moving , thriving in the carcasses of disease and the nauseating perfection of decay that has more life than the simple concepts the Temple of Life spouses.

What they do not see when I see Rain is how water, will eventually become the catalyst for more life and in time, more death and rot.

So no my friend, I am not misguided by those that profess they love life, when in reality they worship false idols and misguided ideas!

Druids are all duped, given trinkets of power and simple parlor tricks compared to what Bertoxxulous, in all his Magnificent Care has given all of my brethren and me.

Even some of my brethren are utterly misguided, following in their ignorance the diametrically opposed view of what Rodcet Nife lies to their scammed crowd, thus falling into the same circle of Betrayal and Deceit.

No my friend, what I have seen is the wonderful Ganzir of Bertoxxulous directly, the greenish tint of an eternal life teeming with more LIFE than can be even imagined by those that call themselves the Lord of Qeynos.

So I bless the rains down in Karana! Not for Karana , for he is just another snake oil seller, conman, but for what it will bring forth when life ceases and then the true life of the hidden specks of Bertoxxulous will regale us with ...

Eternal Putrefaction, Blessed Unlife teeming with the real energy of Feverish Maladies that let us glimpse into Perfection at the end that is not the end.

More Rains! More Water, More Death!

Come my friend, come with me ... I can show you the hidden ways into the sewers, help you navigate the maze into a secret place, that is ripe with hidden delights, with forbidden pleasures ... let me burst the cyst of your illusory life and come with me down ... down into the unknown!

The rewards will be many

You know I speak truth , leave your misguided notions, do not babble incoherently into the Qeynos Courtyard shouting to the world lies

Come with me, down , down into the rabbit hole of wonder and sweet delicacies

Your flesh pulses and quickens, you fevers boil higher, you know that what you call disease is just the precursor of the torpid dreams of the Sages, the Being that dwell beyond and show us the greatest mysteries

Yes , yes, come , now hold your breath

Slowly, do not be afraid, come here into this hidden wall, covered in vines

Pass with me, and see, gaze upon this pit filled with water

If you come down with me you will see that we will emerge in a new world!

Come, take the leap, swim down with me and be free!

A purple robe is waiting for you ...

Do not tell anyone, keep it a secret, lie silent

The night, the day, everything belongs to us my friend

Be quiet and follow

I will show you wonders undreamed of ...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Converting to Bertoxxulous