View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of, if not the first raids I ever attended on p99 was in a little leveling guild with big aspirations called <Acyrid> and we were doing Chardok royals. The two things that really stick out in my memory was that my shitty internet connection kept desyncing the game every few minutes, and an infinitely patient TMO Shaman named Blazinels (aka Aalpha, Bbeta, Hungriez) was there to help us learn the fights.

This has been a pattern of behaviour with this individual for as long as I've been a member of the community. There isn't a more helpful person on this server that I am aware of. I'm sure every person in Aftermath has seen aalpha pop into gchat and say hey whats up guys, anyone need help with anything? Or preemptively volunteer to run over and assist someone that's asking for advice on how to do some eq shit.

I don't think this thread is merely part of a campaign of penance, it's legitimately the kind of bro that Aalpha is. We desperately need more players like this on P99, not fewer. Huge props for being one of the coolest cats on the box
Thank you so much Nisse. Those were the good old days.