View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:11 AM
Kobold

Default Wiki told me how to roll a Cleric

This all isn't that big of an issue with me now. For the most part, I just pick whatever race I think looks the coolest for my character. To my point. A while back when I read up on clerics before chosing my race (when min/max was uber important to me for some reason) I decided on Human Innoruuk. Why you ask, well the wiki says this, "*Note: With the release of Velious, Humans are a very strong candidate for best race (if they choose Innorruk)". So taking every word to heart, and not knowing enough about the game to actually research what was going on, I rolled human innoruuk. Now I wasn't completely new to the game, as I played live right when it first came out for a year or so, but I was a young kid and didn't know much of anything so I never got far in the game.

So, today I'm like man there had to be a reason I chose an evil deity, as I've been killed at a high level and lost xp because of it. I'm reading the wiki and run across this in reference to character creation. "However, Humans have the ability to make up for their lower strength with the Disciple Symbol of Innoruuk"

Disciple Symbol of Innoruuk
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
Slot: NECK
AC: 5
WIS: +2 INT: +1 MANA: +7
Effect: Siphon Strength (Must Equip, Casting Time: 6.0) at Level 5
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: CLR SHM
Race: HUM DEF TRL
Deity: Innoruuk

So your telling me, making up for lacking the strength of a dwarf is compensated by clicking this item every 6 minutes on a mob? Also all of the Innoruuk Human Cleric only gear pales in comparison to pre-raid gear. Was the person writing this information on crack? Mind you I'm not mad at my decision at all, I'm just confused as to why all of that was wrote in the manner it was. It seemed pretty suggestive that if you rolled human inny cleric your gonna be the hottest thing smoking. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]