View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 02:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magusfire24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except that this puts back in things that SOE/Daybreak took out. Like corpse runs with no npc that can summon corpse, darkness, old ui. old character models. no easy way to port with plane of knowledge or luclin. So more traveling and relying on others to help you. Slower regen of health and mana due to not having the enhanced out of combat regen.
I understand all of that and have logged into in the green beta.

What I am getting at more is how the patch progression is planning on being handled and things that will be changed/unchanged.

Not all things will be the same as the old patch timeline, since there were some things that were already rejected (Necro/Sham charm). So, in general, what kind of things are going in and what kind of things aren't? Is the goal really to create the exact patch timeline (some seem to suggest this) through monthly updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The big picture concept is that it will follow the timeframes from release through Velious. So one yearish spent in vanilla, under a year of Kunark, then another yearish plus in Velious, then reset.

All the detail oriented stuff you can just wait and read the patch notes as they happen while you play if you aren't worried about it too much.

Idk, it's like a week out so I kind of figured there'd just be more information maybe. But you and others are right. Should just go with the flow more and enjoy the ride.