View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, the reason searching "debunked" comes up with "not debunked" is because you are likely using google which has been proven to skew its results to conform with shitlib ideology. Google "white inventors", click on the images tab and look at how its all non-white inventors. This is why I use duckduckgo, whose search returns for 'global warming debunked' actually have articles that debunk global warming.

Second, it's not really about warming, it's about anthropogenic global warming. The climate may or may not be warming; it may or may not be caused by humans.

Humans have generally benefited when the earth was warmer, and suffered when it was colder. Compare the medieval warm period to the little ice age. So even if it is warming, good.

Even liberal scientists who are bought into AGW say that it would take massively drastic measures to decrease the level of warming by a few degrees. So why bother gutting the entire world's economy to slightly decrease something that would actually benefit most of humanity? Of course the reason is the real point of AGW, an excuse for a global government with massive control over the world's economy.

This is why there have been so many frauds committed to try to "prove" AGW, starting with the idiotic "97% of scientists agree!" which I've already debunked in another thread. The fact that this easily disproven claim is still touted by those in government and the media shows there is a greater agenda at work than simply "like, save the planet, man!"

It's also why there are so many calls for war against the nations that aren't already part of the globohomo conglomerate of nations, but that's a different story.

Your brain is flawed; did your mother drink a lot when she was pregnant with you? I've noticed that many of the symptoms of FAS are similar to the symptoms of liberalism. AGW is completely different from energy independence or cleaning up the environment in ways that actually matter. To equate smokestack scrubbers or eliminating lead from gasoline (probably 1 of the big reasons why boomers are so stupid) with fighting against cow farts to stop the planet from becoming MORE habitable is a sign of some deeper disorder than simply lacking facts.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20352901
As a senior individual in a private equity firm, and with a lot of experience in the energy space (and therefore having a lot of knowledge about how regulation relating to global warming affects both the energy industry as well as the markets and economies from state/local to national to international (spoiler alert: it's really not very negative at all)), it always makes me smile when some anti-global warming person tries to explain effects on economies and/or markets to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]