View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Fire Giant

My personal favorite route for 1-49 involved outdoor camps with easy, reliable spawns that gave steady exp with a Beta Neutral vendor nearby to offload steady cash.

lvl 1-8 Whatever noob zone you start in.
lvl 8-11 Butcherblock skeleton spawns, 5 at Druid ring, 2 more by yellow tower. Druid vendor.
lvl 11-16 Butcherblock 4 spawn bandit camp w/ nearby 3 spawn Orcs at a green tower. Use druid vendor at the rings.
lvl 16-20 Iksar marauder / bandits at 4 spawn ruin in Lake of Ill omen.
lvl 20-24 Timorous Deep wood elf scout / ranger at their shore outpost. Wood Elf vendor is Beta Neutral in his hut.
lvl 24-26 Qeynos Hills brother & sister camp. Can bind near West Karana wall buildings by zone entrance and sell in the PM game hours to a Beta Neutral vendor behind a house.
lvl 27-35 Ocean of Tears sister isle. I had a 2nd char parked close to the dwarf vendors, and would Invis up / ground twink bags in the water for the other char to pick up and sell. If camp is taken, blow up the halberd sisters. I'm after levels 1st, then money 2nd.
lvl 35-42 West Karana guard tower with a 2 spawn. Bind near wall buildings, gate to sell at PM hours to beta neutral vendor.
lvl 42-49 Butcherblock dorfs. W/ max swimming (or DMF at 44) you can nuke the 2 spawns on the shore that druids don't want and rotate in the paladin dwarf on the shore a bit past the wall every 6 min when you have mana. Bind at druid ring, sell to vendor.

lvl 49-52 Kelethin guards, or optionally Everfrost guards if the merchants in Kelethin are still bugged to join in to help the guards on the platforms. A pretty retarded bug if it's still present.

Leveling in dungeons for exp is the best way but wtf, I was lazy and just felt like watching shows while exp'ing.