View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah i dont think he realizes, its true they managed to drop him to 6% then chained several lifetaps , but they where lackin mele dps , most his casters where oom and they have almost no mele dps .

Tortue was grouped with me , luchino , solkunar, desmo , kaimandroth and he never got touched.

it was calabee and truckie blaming aoe lifetaps , hoff poped after we killed it . he wasnt even present at the figth .
I was there, just not on my druid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
main problem of a mob like vs is or u kill fast or u got troubles ,FE had the healing power but no dps to a fast kill.

they fougth it for almost 6 mins till clerics went out and soulfires chasrges where used.

his low lvl war was killed and then wipe.

its easier to use tortue as scapegoat the same way last sev someone was using mem blurr in sev .

tmo or Fe i dont know the new staff member maybe could answer it.
No one memblurred sev, there is a known bug that FTE shouts go off near or at the mob's death. There is already a thread in the bug section regarding this!
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric