View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoGTO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL are you kidding me? Where is the rule that says, if someone else in my guild thinks another guild is not following the rules, that a mob that is totally unrelated should have it's loot revoked? That's the most absurd shit I have ever heard.
They got greedy and tried to cry their way into a free innoruuk kill. So sorry you were punished for their retarded decisions but if you're so pissed about it your guildleaders are the ones to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoGTO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or even, where is any such code that says whining about another guild, WHOEVER is doing the whining, results in some random unrelated loot being revoked? Considering the fact that GMs have allowed people to keep loot that they SHOULDN'T have (i.e. Plane of Sky). To take LEGIT loot that was obtained completely fairly and uncontested.
Our mob wasnt working correctly so we gave back our loot to nilbog and reported it, expecting him to reload the script or whatever and pop him again so we could do him correctly, meanwhile you guys killed a maestro who isnt AEing, figured nothing was wrong with that, then petitioned a gm saying we cheated you out of inny even though you were across the zone at maestro. I swear to god its fucking HILARIOUS how you keep trying to blame this on IB.

Quote:
How should the actions of a Guild officer AFTER THE FACT affect loot that a MEMBER has obtained during a legitimate kill.
As a MEMBER of a guild you are subject to the consequences of the decisions your LEADER makes. You can't just expect to go "hey this is between you guys" in regards to a situation like this.

Quote:
The entire reasoning there is bullshit. The concept is beyond fucked up. And the GMs need to fucking grow some balls and stick to the fucking rules THEY laid down rather then stepping in with some bullshit ultimatum that only fucks over the new monk on the raid that had no say in the whole matter.
I dont agree with nilbog's decision to interfere either seeing as how nobody broke any rules, but itll teach us to try to be honorable about it when a mob isnt working correctly. Guess from now on we should just take the loot and dip out like trans has EVERY time their mob hasnt worked properly. After all, its not our problem right?