View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 09:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious what mez were you using?
Always the level 4 Mesmerize spell for the mana efficiency and low mez time unless I know I'm going to be mezzing 55+ mobs, which is rarely ever.

Again, last night in Kael, couldn't mez your pet that you kept giving to me. Guard Thunderfall. No wiki entry for him but according to Magelo he's level 49 and according to mqemulator.net he's 47-48. Resisted every mez I threw at him and kept resulting in a quick death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the mobs in skyfire are unmezzable.

In hate :
revenants and clerics will MR themselves and others
Ashenbones are belly casters
Spite golems are MR immune

You must plan accordingly.
Therein lies part of the issue. Hard to plan for anything if you're not just a human encyclopedia for everything EQ.

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_wyvern mentions nothing about being unmezzable or unstunnable. None of the wyvern entries on mqemulator.net say they're unmezzable.

All these instances have me questioning whether the RNG gods just despise tf out of me or I'm playing the class wrong but for a class I enjoyed leveling through a lot (with no issues), the end game for it is frustrating me to no end unlike any other class and if it's something I'm doing wrong, I'd like to learn before just giving up on it.