View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1. What a hero Kraddok is.

He’s done Mysteries, More Mysteries, Water, Miragul’s Highway, Safari...more? Maybe future ones could have a subterranean/dungeon/hole theme (The Hole, paging Rygar), or a horror theme (Najena Dwarves), or a tree theme (unusual trees, trees in odd places, tree-related NPCs). Any other ideas? Let’s give Kraddok some inspiration.
+1: Kraddok is an artist. But sadly sometimes artists mine a particular creative vein too much, and get burnt out on it. I feel like that happened with Kraddok and the Mysteries series.

The other videos were fun and all, but ... sometimes artists also return to the thing they burnt out on, after doing other stuff, and are able to produce even more amazing results when they do so.

I'm just waiting for the day that happens, and Kraddok brings us a new Mysteries video [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There's got to be at least a few more mysteries worth talking about in classic.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-24-2020 at 02:04 PM..