View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And again ... what does this have to do with Druids? Druids don't need Cha gear, or -MR gear: why wasn't every Druid in live charming their way to 60?

Option #1: They were all idiots
Option #2: Their internet connections sucked
Option #3: Charming was harder on live, mechanically
One other thing to consider is the live TLP servers. I haven’t played on these much but I’ve followed their forums quite a bit. From everything I’ve read on forums and TLP class guides, enchanters are able to charm there just as effectively as P99 in these expansions

The most powerful duo according to P99 forums? Enc+Clr. The most powerful duo according to TLP forums? Enc+Clr. The strat? Charm your way to lev 60. TLP makes no mention of “unlike P99 charm breaks are very frequent here” that I’ve ever read. The only big negative in regards to charm on the TLP is that eventually it is nerfed to where a charmed mob is -x% powerful as it would be non-charmed, I just forget what X was (20% less maybe?) in some future expansion

This is just going off what I’ve read, if anyone has played an enchanter on TLP to 60 during the classic-velious era they would be the one to ask
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-11-2021 at 10:36 PM..