View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 02:19 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like a douch move.
Sounds like some level 5 bards had to run across one zone to get to their bodies because they weren't paying attention to the flood of warnings, spell-texts, and raid shouts going off around the nearly 100-man strong Raid Force swinging at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feabab
you're so cool
Thanks, I think that donating ~40+ hours each week to the project in order to ensure RMTers and exploiters/cheaters get banned, poofed items get reimbursed, and a large number of miscellaneous petitions from ban appeals to corpse recoveries all get taken care on a weekly basis - and then taking additional time to run boss events on the side is pretty cool too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derubael, if I were to write a script for a series of "world events" ranging from low to high level things, all working towards a common "campaign climax," would the GMs consider helping out by spawning the fun/necessary mobs? I'd be happy to put in some serious time to write out some stuff for people of all levels to enjoy.

inb4 not classic
I guess it really depends. The implementation of the quest would be, ultimately, up to Nilbog. Because of the high quality expected and required in a scenario like this, it would be wise to attempt to consult him about some plot basics to see if they are acceptable.Drawing up a proper outline and showing it to him would take a huge step towards making sure you don't get a veto.