View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokesteve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the thing here, a raid guild that's capable of taking on sky shouldn't have to ask permission to raid in a zone that's uncontested in the first place. This very situation actually resulted in a guild getting raid banned recently when clue found out Untz Factory had gone up into sky during their slot when clue had zero intentions of going up that day. Things like this shouldn't be happening, and guild's shouldnt be able to sit on slots indefinitely from a player made agreement that the GM's decided to make law that alienates a large part of the population on this server from the various epics, and item quests sky has to offer anyone or any guild who is capable of going up there and taking on the challenge.

I mean yeah, I get it. Those of you who were in this player made agreement that the GM's made law are now able to capitalize on 100% and the greed of the few will probably outweigh the needs of many. But really its a selfish outlook when there is other guilds out there that should have a chance, just like any other target on this server.
1) The reasons for a rotation and why it’s inportant have already been stated in this thread. Do you disagree with those reasons?

2) I don’t think anyone was raid banned. I think some players got suspended, but all I’ve seen is RNF, so who knows.

3) If someone is not using their slot, talk to their leadership and I bet it won’t be an issue.

4) What is your reasonable alternative to the sky rotation?

5) edit: what steps have you and your guild taken to actually move toward getting a sky slot?