View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Solution: Exclude particular sky days from your agreement all together for those guilds involved within the agreement. OPEN sky days for the server who are not holding slots (for example, 1 weekday, 1 weekend day). So everyone else has a chance at sky that does not have an indefinite sky slot for the foreseeable future. I don't feel that a raid guild that's capable should have to ask for permission to joint raid or ask for permission to use someone else's slot and risk getting raid banned because of a player made agreement that was made law. Perhaps 1-2 days a week that are completely open to the rest of the server that the guilds within your agreement simply can not attend would be the best course of action to fulfill all parties desires. Those within the agreement, and those that are not.

I'd love to hear comments on this. Of course, this means some re-arranging of your list would have to be made, and some PM slots would be lost, as only AM slots are open. But if this agreement and all parties truly care about the needs of many and not just the needs of those who it benefits, then this would be the best solution I could offer.