View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 02:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was no effort for the loot why would anyone play or value it? The value is there because not everyone can get it..

They have tons of pay to win / instanced servers for casual people /nod.

I worked hard for stuff I got and I love that and feel I earned it, tracking, leveling bots, etc to get ahead.

Just letting everyone have the same thing with no effort seems dumb and devalues it all. Let's give everyone a trophy so then it all means nothing..cause we can't have people who win, it might offend someone! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What if a group of guildmates and friends who have never done end game classic(ish rofl) velious before in their lives wanted to raid but had wives and jobs and lives… they cant do it on blue or green but if there was a rotated server they could do it and it would also be challenging and rewarding since they have never done it before. And the people who have no real life could play on the competitive server every day. I think its a real good idea whoever came up with this.